Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wordless Recap

FRIDAY

Lunch
Lentil Soup
Snack
5 minute no bake granola bar & Cheese string.
Dinner
1/2pkg ground turkey & 2 portabella mushrooms
Kevin's Taco Salad
My Taco Salad
Break up the chips and mix!
SATURDAY
Breakfast
Oatmeal /w banana, chia, almonds & blueberry.
Snack
Yogurt /w granola & chia.
Lunch Giant strawberries
Marinating in balsamic & agave nectar for 1-2 hours.
2+ cups Spinach 4 figs, 1oz mozzarella, & walnuts.
Snack
Cauliflower & Broccoli /w garlic hummus.
Dinner Kevin enjoying the carrots.
Sad after seeing what I made for my dinner. Kevin didn`t wait to see what I was making rather made his own (it was 7pm and we were hungry).
Ham & Cheese (slice) on white rye.
My dinner
Quinoa, avocado, artichoke heart, tomato, green onion & feta.
Dessert
Hot water & Lemon
I took Kevin to my fav. dessert place, Demetre`s.
My Life Sentence.
SUNDAY
Breakfast
Can`t find the picture - Oatmeal
Snack
Yogurt, granola, chia & sunflower seed.
Lunch
Mexican Rice Casserole / salsa & Greek yogurt.
Snack
Fruit topped with Brown Rice Syrup & Mint.
Dessert
White and milk chocolate gonash and Oreo chocolate.
Dinner
PomTini
Yam fries with curry, lobster & crab.
Vegetarian Thai Noodle Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails