Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy busy busy!


*Phew* I am just like a little tornado whirling around everywhere I go. I just wanted to stop in quickly and apologize that I won’t be able to blog until sometime after dinner tonight.


Last night was a complete write off. I was supposed to go on my new running route with the husband 5.3k instead of 4.3, however driving home from work #2 for the day, I felt dizzy and nauseous I was so tired. Plus I still had to make my am snack, lunch, pm snack and dinner to pack with me for Today (Thursday). So no run.


After prepping and packing away my food I was ready to hit the hay. Kevin and I though both exhausted sat and watched Modern Family for 20 some odd mins (thank you pvr).


I got to the bedroom unpacked my gym bag from yesterday morning and repacked it for th is morning. After that my head hit the pillow and I was out for the night. Well no that is not true, I woke up to an email coming through my crackberry at 1:30 and then woke up again with a cramp in my right calf at 3:30.


So needless to say that though I am working (aiming to work until) 6:30, I can’t wait for this long weekend to start.


I will blog upon settling in at home tonight.


Enjoy the fabulous day we are about to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails