Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I could get used to this

I tell ya! I could get use to this sleeping in until 6:45 business instead of 5am. I wake up feeling so rest ful. To tell you the truth I wake up a good 30 mins before my alarm goes off and I could get up then, but I know this is my week to rest and take care of myself so I just roll back over and enjoy the Zeds (lol Canadian).

I do feel bad slightly today. I have made a gym friend Paula, who comes to the Wednesday 6am muscle moves, and then after we both hit the pool to swim a few laps. I know though I will see her next week stronger and better than today.

Did you know: It takes 6 weeks for your muscles to lose their 'memory'. So by taking a week off, I should be able to return next week and not feel sore, like I might if I took 2 months off from the gym.

I heart apples!
This morning I cooked myself some breakfast. That's right, I'm taking full advantage of this extra time in the morning and no rushing.
Cut myself 1/2 a Royal Gala Apple, and added it to my Tomato Spinach omlette.
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 whole egg
  • 1/2 cup spinach
  • 1/2 Kumata tomato
  • about 1oz mozzarella cheese

At work I went straight to my placement students evaluations. Where I work we have a total of 14 placement students from the Criminology Dept from the local University. I supervise 6 of those placement studenst. Their semester is coming to a close soon. I have to have their evaluations in by Friday. Ack! They are all rock stars and I am just taking my time to write up the best evaluation I can for them (though I am taking this break here to blog, just so I can go back refocused).

For my morning snack, I used up the second half of my apple.


  • 1 tbsp Rasins
  • 2 tbsp slivered almonds
  • 3 tbsp Natures Path Flax Cereal

  • 4 tbsp Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal

Topped with 1/8 to 1/4 cup Liberte Coconut Yogurt.


What is your favourite kind of Apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails