Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, April 26, 2010

Early morning fail

Well last night I packed up my gym bag and everything go get up early to head into the gym. I need so desperately to get back into the routines of getting up at 5am to make it to the gym. My alarm went off and I think because it was so grey out it was just too easy for me to roll over change my alarm and fall back asleep.

*sigh* I especially wanted to get back into the routine today because there was lane swimming at 6:30 and I need to get back in the pool to train for the tri-a-tri.

I need to make sure that tomorrow I do not sleep in and get to a pool. either that or I go tomorrow night after work when Kevin will still be at work himself. Who knows there are a couple of possibilities for getting a swim in tomorrow when I wouldn't normally swim.

As for today, as it stands right now I am not getting a work out in. I do however have some plans to sit by the lake today and read while I wait for time to pass between work and my dinner date with Amanda (~A~) at 7pm. Man that is such a later dinner than I'm used to. I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to space out my meals.

For breakfast I had the same breakfast from Saturday morning, so i just used the picture from Saturday morning.Egg white broccoli scramble.


I also made my morning snack at home. I hoped and crossed my fingers that it would keep better than regular protein shakes do.

  • 1/3 cup raspberries
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 1 scoop protein powder
  • 1 tsp ground flax
  • 2 cups (small cups) baby spinach

Then I threw it into my newest buy. My Blender Bottle. I was hoping that this would be the key in rejuvenating my shake in a few hours.


Luckily it was. See no major separation despite being vigorously shaken (as is the case in a regular bottle). I credit the bottle and the spinach as being key to the success of this re-shaken shake I didn't have my shake until 11am, as I am refocusing on ensure I stay properly hydrated each and ever day. So I wanted to finish my 3.5 glasses of water {it's the size of my water bottle} before I went to snacking.


Sadly I wasn't able to hold out too long for lunch as I was starting to get tired. I ate at 12:45pm.

  • 3 slices of turkey deli meat
  • 1 Dempters Body Wise small wrap
  • 1 cup of sprouts
  • 2 slices of tomato
  • 4 romaine lettuce leaves

To my would be wrap (it wouldn't close cuz the wrap is so small lol) I ate the second half of my grapefruit from yesterday.

I can't wait for some sushi tonight. Hope you are all getting out and enjoying the weather if it's nice where you live today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails