Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lovin' the * $'s

So you're all caught up on what I had going on this morning.


As for my afternoon, well I had planned on getting some tea to keep me warm. I can't seem to beat this damp chill the last couple of days. Darn rain.


So I work a 2 minute drive (I question if it is even a full kilometer between work and the Tim's) to the closest coffee shop.
Did I stop there?

NO!

I drove the 5k to the closest STARBUCKS (* - $'s).
Sheesh, it's so gloomy out. I don't mind the spring rain, it's great for washing all the winter dirt and grime away plus it really does wonders for rejuvenating our lawns, but MAN it's hard on the spirits. Keep reading to see what I got from *$'s

For lunch I had some more left overs. I kind of feel bad and uncreative when I blog my left overs, especially when there is just so much of it I end up with 3 or 4 servings.

Mexican Rice Casserole
I love how the salsa mixed with the Greek yogurt give it a pink hue.


Tall non-fat, sugar-free 2 pumps, not 2 of vanilla chi tea latte.
Two notes: It looks so tiny in this picture and I really hate that my hand looks kind of gross and skeletal, it's just the angel I swears!

I also grabbed this. Partially because I was so hungry when I went to Starbucks, and also because I know that I will be going to hot yoga later tonight and rain or shine I plan on hoofing it there (burning more calories = needing to eat more).
Peach Raspberry Yogurt Parfait with Granola.
Love that the granola comes in it's own separate casing so that the granola on the bottom (would be touching the yogurt), doesn't get all soggy from sitting for days. Don't get my wrong I like to let my granola sit and soften up before I eat it, I just don't like mushy granola.
This is seriously how the peaches came in the parfait. How am I supposed to just eat that in one bit, camon people! lol
Problem easily solved.
Starbucks love!

Hmmm.. What are we thinknig of my playing around with colours throughout my blog? Send me your thoughts in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails