Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Roller coasters make me sick.

Roller coasters make me sick and the one I am riding right now is no exception. I thought I was doing better after hearing, rather not hearing that I didn't get laid off. I'm just stuck in a funk.

I just am ready to move on and out of this situation I'm in. I'm at a point where I do not love or even like the work I do at my jobs. I have been on edge with regards to my employment stability for 2-3 months, and I have at least 1 more month to wait on the whole lay off deal. And on top of that my full time job comes to an end June 30th. I have no idea if the agency will have funding to keep me over the summer until the funding that is paying me now is reinstated.

See ready to move on and just know. I hate this constant state of limbo.

As a result, today especially I am back on the emotional roller coaster. All day I have felt like I am on the brink of breaking out in tears. I can't even email my best friend back because I don't want to have a sob session at work and mess up my makeup thus rendering me a wreak the rest of the day. *sigh*

Last nights dinner was a repeat of I believe last Monday's dinner. This time Kevin wanted in on this action.

Quinoa hummus veggie wrap
I also had a 5 minute no bake granola bar for dessert.
I had asked Kevin if he would like to get up early with me this morning to go for a bike ride. Kevin is currently on days off and loves not having to wake up early in the mornings. He said though that he had felt bad about not being able to go with my yesterday (lower back pain), so he would go today.

Well when I woke up 1) I was tired and 2)when I asked him how his back felt he told me the same as it did last night. So I didn't wake him up, rather I stayed in bed and tried to fall back asleep for the next hour.

I was going to make a green monster for breakfast, but I didn't end up working out, so I had the time to make some oatmeal.
Banana, cashew butter, blueberries, goji berries, raisins granola and cashews.
At work, I have been working on some marketing paraphernalia for the program I am promoting, and all of a sudden it was 10:30. I needed to get a snack in me before lunch was too close. Tasty juicy orange.
Lunch was the very last of my first ever batch of Vegan Lentil Soup. It was so good I am sad that it is all gone, but on the same not I am excited to make another batch and play around with some different ingredients.
A side of wasa crackers and hummus. Packed separately to avoid the debacle that happened last time I had wasa crackers.
We had a placement student in our office on Tuesdays for the last few months. Well really ever since before I got here in November. Today was her last day and she brought in a box of GuyLain chocolates. I had 2. OMG sooooo good!
I am sorry for the Debbie Downer post today. I hope you are having a better day than I. Get out and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Hey- IT sounds like you need to get out of the job! If your not happy it's a waste of your time! Find what you love and try to pursue it.

    xo

    JOcelyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails