Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Friday, April 2, 2010

I am so sorry.

I do apologize to everyone. I have been a bad girl in not getting my entry in sooner. Also I apologize that I am not copying and pasting my entry that I have already done on word press.

As most of you know, I am currently running two blogs. One here (my original and first ever blog) and one with word press. This was upon the recommendation of my friend Rommel. He blog with word press and says that there are more options available through word press.

So while exploring word press I refuse to give up on blogger.com. Because what if I don't like word press?! I don't want to abandon you here with blogger, to have you ideally follow me to word press then have me leave word press to come back to blogger.com (hypothetically).

So if you wouldn't mind for today, and I hope for only today, can you please check out my blog entry/catch up since Wednesday here.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you!

~ M ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails