Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Friday, March 26, 2010

Trying something new

I have recently signed up and opened a blog with wordpress. I am not closing this blog account down, rather running the two simultaneously for a little bit. I want to see how I like wordpress and all its features. If I don't like it I will be sticking with this blog account. For now what I will be doing is posting on the wordpress first and then just copying and pasting what I've written on wordpress back onto here.
This is all due in part to a friend, Fitness Ninja
My friend blog with word press and he speaks highly of it and all its features. Does anyone else use word press to blog with? How do you like it?

Thanks for following,

~ M ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails