Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Struggling

Ugh! Yesterday was a terrible day. Food wise and work out wise I was doing ok for the most part. Picture wise on a scale of 0-0 I was a 0! Had the camera with me all through the day however never once remembered to snap a picture.

I got to work early so I went to the Price Chopper that is in the same plaza as us. I picked up mainly groceries for at the house, but I also snagged myself some All Bran Bars - Honey Nut flavoured. Just something to keep in my desk at work for an emergency situation. . . . More on this later.

Also, I did ok until I got home from work. I was famished and it's T.O.M's week. So instead of sticking to my measured out pre planned meal, I did not measure took more than my servings worth and even then had ice cream instead of going swimming.

*hangs head in shame* LOL

So, want to see what yesterday looked like?

I started the day strong with 3/4 cup of oatmeal with 1tbsp of crasisn and 1tbsp of Bio- Honey.

Snack was 1 cup of green grapes, which sadly were not at their peak. I decided I wanted to give one of my All Bran Bars a try. OMG they were so tasty! Instantly fell in love. It was just like to the commercial, All Bran Bars are good!

Lunch, I packed 1 cup of baby spinach 1 cup of romaine lettuce, 1/4 avocado, 12 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup of English cucumbers, 1/8th of a cup of slivered almonds with 3.2 oz of broiled salmon. I topped it off with homemade balsamic vinaigrette (balsamic and evoo). Those devilishly Delicious All Bran Bars also made an appearance at Lunch time *hehe*

Afternoon snack I had packed 14 baby carrots (the recommended serving size). They were sketchy when I packed them and completely dried out by the time I went to eat them for snack. So *innocent rolling of the eyes* I grabbed a All Bran Bar *ahem, that's #3 today ahem*.

Come dinner time, I was going to eat the recommended serving size of 5 cheese tortellini with an alolio 'sauce', however I still needed to grab a few things from the Metro grocery store that Price Chopper didn't have. *buzzer*, wrong, bad idea! Its almost 5pm and I am grocery shopping?!

I picked up a roasted red pepper alfredo sauce, along with the actual needed groceries. I ate the alfredo sauce with my at least double, maybe even triple (i didn't measure)the recommended serving size of pasta.

Kevin and I after dinner started playing some Wii (don't get excited it was Tetris and Mario nothing physical that would count as exercise). And I busted out some vanilla ice cream.

Now I was supposed to go swimming between 8:30 and 9:30 as part of my training for my try-a-tri(athlon), but . . . . . . I didn't go. I'm a bad girl I know LOL.

Oh well, it was just one day. Today I have already pictured all my food I am going to eat for the day so it is on the camera and just needs to be loaded onto the computer when I get home from work tonight. Also I have made some amendments to my workout schedule (cutting back on the sauna time to add more strength/weight training).

yesterday I ate well over 1500, maybe closer to 2500 calories, and burned 421 calories. Nowhere near what I usually do for a days work out. I did a 15 min run at a 1.0 incline at 4.4 with a 5 min warm up and cool down at incline of 2.5 and speed of 3.5. Did some minor abs with weight work and sat in the sauna. Like I said I have made these changes for today (Tuesday) and on.

Oh well today is a new day! And I am feeling positive! I promiss pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails