Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday dinner out with the hubby

Happy Friday. Though it was not a rough day at work, and the weather outside was beautiful! A fairly uneventful day for me today. Work was quiet, got a fair bit accomplished.
After work I went to the Oshawa Centre to get some window shopping in. Really I was looking for some sort of spring jacket. I can't very well go on wearing my Pea coat anymore with this 10-19 degree weather, and frankly I can't go around wearing my workoutesk jacket to work and meetings. Well sadly I wasn't able to find anything that tickled my fancy. But I did however pick up 3 more GOGO work out shirts from Old Navy. Gotta love paying 15$ for for a work out shirt. LOL.

Snapped a quick picture of myself in the morning just to say hi.
Sticking to trying out the Green Monsters in the morning. This time I added more fruit.
4 Strawberries, 3 cups of spinach (steamed/wilted), 1 cup of skim milk, 10 g of vanilla protein powder, 1/2 tsp of ground flax, 1/2 cup of mango.

Turned out pretty good indeed. Def sticking to experimenting.
Mid day snack is the same as usual with a small modification:
1/2 cup of Astro yogurt, 5 strawberries and 30g of Bulk Barns Chunky Supreme granola.

Lunch was a dinner from a few days ago.
Crustless cheese and broccoli quiche.

Mid afternoon snack another left over.
1/2 cup of edameme.

So after work is when I went to the O.C and then from there I went to the Lawblaws superstore to take full advantage of the organics section. Lots was found and I was quite happy to find it all (cashew and almond butter, edamame, unsweetened coconut etc).
So by the time I was done at the grocery store it was nearly 7pm. I sent Kevin a message as he was just leaving work suggesting we go to Boston Pizza for dinner. He was sold.
We grabbed an appetizer.
Thai Chicken Bites

I chose to go for a pizza, as I don't think I have ever ordered a pizza at Boston Pizza. I was considering a salad, but I always eat salads and wanted to change things up.
Small Bruschetta Pizza.

It was so darn good. Def a new favourite.

We came home and it was 9:30 by the time that we sat down to watch some TV. Kevin and I were both tired. So tired I am not even sure what we watched. Something we PVRed I do believe. Hmm.

Drank a total of 8 8oz glasses of water

Total calories eaten - way off the charts, well mainly the sodium is off the charts. wow looking back I ate 1,000 extra calories. 2,313.

No exercise today. Bad bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails