Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, May 10, 2010

Not quite sure where time went tonight

I had such grand plans for this evening. These plans involved meeting kijiji Garmin seller, doing one full session of Blast Fat Boost Metabolism with Jillian, and swimming at 8:30-9:30.

Sadly because it is Monday, non of the exercise plans happened. With a 6:30 meeting in Whitby with kijiji people, and then going to the grocery store, to once again, buy produce, I wasn't home until almost 8pm. Then I had to put the groceries away and then make my Tuesday & Wednesday meals (2 lunches, 2 dinners and 4 snacks).

I know that tomorrow I will get a good workout in, in the morning, I just really wanted to get a good workout in tonight too, sucks being an adult sometimes eh!

! ! ! Rewind ! ! !

My afternoon snack was eaten alone. Our main caseworker Duztin left for an in house interview at 1:30. At 2:30 the boss left for the day, and shortly after my In School Mentoring partner Heather left at 3pm for a meeting at a school. I was alone for the end of the day.
Half a dozen strawberries and 2 rounds of pineapple for snack. I also had a couple of spoonfuls of some PB.

I stuck around work until 4pm like a good girl. :)

Once I got home I decided I wasn't much in the cooking mood. So rather than cooking up the turkey breast that has been in the fridge for a few days like I had planned I made myself something much easier. Oatmeal!
I think I am going to leave tonight's blog short and sweet with just this sort recap, as it is 10:30 and if I am to get up to get a mean sweat on in the week hours of the morning, that means me going to bed.
Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails