Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Working Day 6

Ugh I hate having to work every other weekend from 9am-3pm. Well what can you do. This just means instead of taking Sunday off from working out this weekend I am taking Saturday off. Though I like to sleep in I also really enjoy getting up in the morning to work out. Its just so much easier to get to the gym and try and push myself hard. In the evening its just too easy to stay sitting on the couch for me in the evenings. Tomorrow I am defiantly going to go to another Hot Yoga class with MJ and as I am typing this I realize that there is a 1 hour spin class at 10am that I may try and get to that spin class too. Its with an instructor that I have never done a class with before.
For breakfast before I had to go to work, I had my 1 cup of kashi cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk and 6oz of O.J. I cut up 1/2 of a banana which I did not picture and put it in my cereal.

On my way to work I needed a good shot of java, so I hit up the Starbucks. Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. Being that I got through the drive through (3rd in line) my coffee had been sitting a few mins and was the PERFECT temperature to start drinking right then and there. LOVED IT!
Snack before lunch was 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/3 cup of raspberries.

I had soup for lunch. You will see on the right hand side the soup that I ate, and that is the reason that I have a picture on the left hand side. You can see how much I ate before I realized I hadn't taken a picture of my soup. So I used the picture from the other week when I had the first half of the soup. Knorr Rustic Vegetable and Potato soup.













Driving home, I remembered that I had a meeting with a financial guy at the house with my husband. I was kinda tired, so I called Kevin and asked him to make some coffee both for me and for the financial guy. I cup of coffee 1/4 cup of milk and 1 tsp of white sugar.
For dinner I had 2 cup of romaine lettuce, 7 grape tomatoes cut into halves, 1cup of walnuts, 1/2 of a mango, 4oz of broiled salmon. Topped off with 1 tbsp of Soy Ginger dressing.
Sadly I was weak and had some sour cream & onion chips. 27 of them as per the recommended serving size.

Overall to this point I have 2,074 calories today *sadface* and burned 364 through daily walking.

Yeah! I did it! I caught up on my blogging for the week. It is my goal to next week not fall behind again. Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails