Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 3 wow

Well it's Saturday and I am just now getting around to writing about Wednesday. I am really struggling this week. As you will see in my other blogs entries I have been forgetting to photo some of my meals until they are half way or almost all eaten.
I think that this is due to the fact that I have been very busy at work this week. Lots of apts out of the office and in the office.
Hopefully starting this week coming any and all meetings that I will have will be me booking them in as opposed to my coworker booking my apts. She is a small source of stress for me right now in my life. But I am learning to work through it.

For Wednesday I ate:
1/2 cup of plain no fat yogurt, 1/3 cup of kellogs all bran budds and 1/3 cup of blueberries. I drank my 6oz of O.J


For a snack I had 1/3 cup of raspberries, and 4 strawberries.
Lunch, one of my fav, 20 grape tomatoes halved, 15 mini mini boconcini, torn fresh basil leaves and 1 tsp of olive oil, no salt today as I prepacked this meal and I didn't want to suck all the moisture out of my tomatoes and having a soupy mess in the bottom of the container. Plus its healthier this way.
I had packed myself an orange for snack, however those bleeping apts that my coworker has booked me are coming into play here. I had one meeting at 9:30am, where I was at until 10:45, back to the office by 11am, with another meeting at 12:30. I only had enough time to eat lunch at the office, only to turn around and run out of the office again. Because of this second apt in the afternoon I had no time to peel and eat and orange before going from my full time day job to my part time evening job. So I stopped at No Frils and got myself some walnuts.

I ate 12 walnuts. Here is the orange that I was to eat for my afternoon snack.




Here is the 1 cup of broccoli and 4 oz of salmon that I broiled for dinner. I ate the orange along with my salmon. Very tasty combination.

In the morning I went to the gym for 6am and did muscle moves class. I ran on the treadmill, worked the StairMaster, sat in the sauna and at work I ran up and down the 5 flights of sitars at work twice (oh man that was brutally hard). I burned 1,129 calories and ate 1,802.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails