Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bad, no terrible day for pictures

Well Sadly I am looking through my pictures of Thursday. I really don't have any. It would seem that Thursday was the pinnacle of my bad memory for taking photos of my meals for the day.

I can hardly even remember Thursday. Though what I do remember is the what I did for a work out, and I will get to that later.

I will tell you what I did eat though there is no pictures. But wait, if I don't have pictures, how you ask do I remember what I ate? www.myfitnesspal.com is how I remember. Though I may forget to photo document my food, I do stay on top of documenting my food on my food diary on this website.

Breakfast:
1 slice of pumpernickel bread toasted with 1 tbsp of almond butter at 5:20am
Snack:
1/2 cup of no fat yogurt with 1/3 cup of bran budds and 1/3 cup of blueberries which I ate at 7:30
1/2 cup of Nordic no fat cottage cheese
Lunch:
a 6' sub way veggie sub on whole wheat bread. Lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber and jalapeno peppers. No cheese, mayo, or sub sauce of any kind. Also ate 1 cup of arugula with 1/2 cup of fennel and 15 g of sun dried tomato.
Snack:
1 grapefruit
Dinner:
1/4 cup of long grain and wild rice
1/4 of a red pepper
1.5 mushroom
1/2 stalk of celery
.5 cup of broccoli
4 pc of chopped baby carrots
and 1/2 tbsp of Soy Ginger Salad dressing

My workout, well I went to the gym for a 6am spin class with Joe. Well Joe is kind of a boring spin class, a lot of Jack Johnson, Norah Jones type music. Don`t get me wrong nothing wrong with mellow music, but when you are trying to pump up a spin class at 6am, lose that crappy ass music. Anyway, so I did a 40 min spin class.
In my adventures of apts today which were just as bad as yesterday, I stopped at The Running room and picked myself up a Polar FT4 heart rate monitor that monitors not only your hear rate, but also measure your calories burned base on your heart rate.
At 7pm, I ventured out to my first Hot Yoga class. I met my girlfriend and another coworker here in Bowmanville. Monday was the very first class of Hot Yoga in Bowmanville, and I was quick to get in there right off the bat. I wore my new HRM to the Hot Yoga class, which was 1.5 hrs. According to my HRM I burned 650 calories.

Total caloric input output was 1,498 out and 1,214 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails