Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Made it through this terrible week

Well it's Friday and I seem to have made it through this week relatively unscathed, I think. LOL Friday I did not have any meetings out of the office which was nice. I had two meetings however they were both in the office, and not scheduled around lunch time.
I woke up early for my 6am Cardio Bosu class, and boy was I tired. Remember the night before I had worked out in the evening which was a new change to my normal routine. Either way I still worked hard. I mean I had to my girlfriend MJ came to the class for the first time. I can't not push hard when my friend comes to the class lol.

For Breakfast I had no surprise for this week, my 6oz of O.J, and my 1/2 cup no fat yogurt, 1/3 cup of bran buds and 1/3 cup of blueberries. I will miss this breakfast when the supplies are gone and I haven't gotten groceries.
As you can see from my already eaten banana, I am still struggling a little again to remember to photo my food before I eat it. LOL If its a valid excuse my stomach was rumbling and I had a coworker in my office chatting with me about work stuff, so I was distracted and that is what I am going to use as the reason for forgetting to picture it before eating it.
This is my ever so tasty looking sandwich that I made the night before. Now when I made the sandwich I knew when I was making it that I was running a risk putting the tomato in so far in advance. I honestly thought that by packing the tomato between the meat and the lettuce, and rotating the sandwich Tupperware I might keep the moisture contained fairly well. No avail. I ate the one half of the sandwich and that wasn't too bad. However the second half of the sandwich was so wet from the tomato juice that I just couldn't bring myself to eat it without gaging.
I ate my 1 whole Royal Gala Apple along with that I had planned on eating for my afternoon snack.
Seeing my calorie count after having eaten all the food I had prepared Ihadn't even eaten 600 calories for the day. I was starting to get hungry. Luckily I work right beside a Price Choppers, so I went and picked myself up a healthy snack. I of course kept with my pattern this week and ate it before taking a picture. so here is the picture from the back of the box. Kashi Peanut Peanut Butter granola bars.


For dinner I made a pasta. I had some left over extra lean ground turkey. I had 3/4 cup of Catelli rotini pasta, with 1/4 cup of the ground turkey, 1/4 of red pepper, 1/2 cup of broccoli, 1.5 mushroom, 1/8 red onion, 1/8 tomato, 1/2 stalk of celery and 1/2 cup of classico tomato basil pasta sauce.
I had 27 chips which is the serving size recommended by the back of the chips. Again forgetting to take a picture of the ever so delicious Hostess Ketchup chips I snapped a picture of some Hostess sour cream & onion chips instead.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails