Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well I apologize to everyone about Monday, sadly Tuesday wasn't much better. Looking back and thinking I was 100% fine Monday morning when I made my weekend blog I was in a fine mood. But by the end of the work day I was a mess. Tuesday I thought I was doing better. I went to the gym and came out of there feeling fine. Until . . . .I realized that I had forgotten my coffee back home at the front door. I wanted to cry. I was able to eventually have some coffee through the wonder of Tim Horton's accepting master card (there are no debit machines near where I work that are in relation to the Tims).
To top off the second bad day, I had to go into my second job after working all day from 4pm-8pm. I just wanted to go home and chill but I couldn't do that either. Oh well.
So not that my dietary choice had anything to do with my crazy pms, but here is what I ate on Tuesday Feb 2, 2010.

Breakfast:
I had my 3/4 cup of Kashi cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk, with 6oz of O.J. Yeah O.J
I had 1/2 cup of of plain no fat yogurt with 1/3 cup of Kellogs All Bran Budds with 1/3 cup of blueberries. This was very good, however, learning curve, umm, yeah those all bran buds absorb all the moisture from the yogurt like no body's business. So don't throw it all together the night before and let it sit for over 12 hours lol.


I went out and bought some Nori. I made my own sushi. I did 2 that had imitation crab and cucumber in it, another 2 that had shitakea mushrooms with pan fried tofu that was cooked in my soy ginger salad dressing... mmmm


Well it's Thursday night and I see that I did not take a picture of my Royal Gala apple I had for a snack Tuesday afternoon.

So for dinner I had 2 wraps, that had crimini mushrooms and extra lean ground turkey. I topped these with some med head chunky salsa. Not too bad.
Tuesday I went to spin class at 6:10 am, and burned a total of 850 calories throughout the day and ate a total of 1428.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails