Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tupperwear out, Glasswear in!

Back to bloggin!

So as you read from Monday's post, things kinda went down hill for me the last week and a half. But never fear! Yesterday I was back on the wagon. With a goal no less. For some of you you may already know, but I have decided to try my very own beginners Triathlon a try-a-tri in Orillia Aug 22nd. So I have found a training schedule that is a 10 week schedule, which I will start now and make amendments to as I draw closer to the 10 week mark (start of May) so that I can increase speed and endurance. So yesterday (Monday) I actually started this. I went to the gym bright and early for 610am. I ran on the treadmill for 10 mins at a speed of 4.4 with a 1.0 incline. I did 5 mins worth of a brisk walk at 3.5 at 2.5 incline for 5 mins before and after the running. After that the training said I should swim for 20 mins. Now let me tell you. You haven't been swimming in a while, 20 mins is like trying to climb Mt. Everest. I managed 5.5 laps over 10 mins. My Heart Rate Monitor at one point told me that my HR was so high I was outside my target training range (think it was at 170). Anyway after that I took a nice rest sitting in the sauna before heading into work. I also went for a RMT massage after work which was muchly need. After dinner I hit up Hot Yoga in Bowmanville for 1.5hrs. Lots of working out.

Food, well I forgot my camera in my desk at work Friday so no picture of my 1/2 cup Metro brand Selection Raisin Almond Granola w 1/2 cup of skim milk that I had for breakfast.

Here you can see my fav snack (which also serves me as so many other meals) Fat free yogurt with 1/3 cup of blueberries and 1/3 cup of bran buds.
Lunch was a cup of Knorr Rustic Vegetable soup
Snack again forgetting to snap a pic before I ate was a grapefruit.
Dinner I made a salmon salad. 2 cups of spring mix lettuce, 2 grape tomatoes 3 cherry tomatoes (i need to replenish now) 1/2 cup of cucumber, 7 walnut halves and 1/4 of an avocado. Topped with 1 tbsp of Soy Ginger dressing. Delish!
So as you can see I have ousted most of my Tupperware and replaced them with a safer sealed glass wear. I love them though they are heavy.
Calories in Monday was 1,150 with 14, 8 oz glasses of water and calories out was 1,442.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails