Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, January 25, 2010

On Track

Well today I have been a good little blogger. I have remembered to take photos of all my food today. Though I must say that I only remembered half way through my dinner to remember to snap a photo of my meal.

I have got to say the more structured my day was the easier I found it to eat at normal scheduled time and then of course to remember to photo document it.

Monday, first day back at work. So I started off with 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal with a half cup of skim milk. Washed it all down with approx 6oz of O.J.
At work I had a meeting and because of this I wasn't able to get a snack in as early as I wanted to. So at 11:00am I had 6 strawberries and a Med double double with milk from Timmies.










Lunch came shortly there after. Sadly lunch was a grave disappointment. I had packed a spinach, cucumber, salmon salad with home made olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Sadly my olive oil had become congealed from being in the fridge. Despite letting it sit and warm up for a while, no avail. Also my spinach had gone bad. It had been opened a week ago, and was no longer fresh. I just couldn't bring myself to eat it. So I ate the cucumber and the salmon for lunch.

Snack which was shortly before 2 because I was so light headed from lack of food at lunch was a royal gala apple cut up into slices.
I got home earlier than I normally would have today from work and was pretty hungry again because of the hole lunch debacle. So I ate one of Kevin's lunch snacks, carrot cake with a cream cheese icing.







Dinner turned out so much better than what I had planned. Originally I had planned broiled Salmon, steamed broccoli and some brown rice. Pretty boring. What I ended up having was sauteed onion, yellow pepper and broccoli, with brown rice and broiled salmon. I seasoned the veggies with Kraft Asian Sesame dressing.


After dinner, I went to the gym and did a 60 minute Step & Pump class followed by a 16 additional crunches into a standing position. Then I went and sat in the sauna for 24 minutes.

It was a good day, both eating, work out and over all like I said a good day.

1 comment:

  1. To get the badge from myfitnesspal: Click tools>badges. Then copy the code for the one you like.

    To post it on your blog: From the "dashboard" choose "layout". The page will display the layout of your blog. Toward the upper right hand corner of the tan shaded layout view, you'll find "add a gadget." Click it. It will open a new window with options for gadgets. Select "HTML/JavaScript." In the content dialogue box that appears, paste the code from myfitnesspal. (I didn't title mine because the title shows up on the blog and I thought it looked weird.) After you paste the code, click "save". The window will close and your element layout screen should refresh. The gadget will be put at the top of the blog by default. But you can move it down by clicking/dragging it on that same page layout view. Be sure to click the orange "save" button toward the upper right hand corner of the page or you will lose it when you navigate away from that layout screen.

    Let me know if that doesn't work. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails