Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, February 8, 2010

So Greatful

So I have decided that I want to combine my Sunday Monday blog. Its just easier this way. However it should be noted that I was weak and did not take pictures of my superbowl cheating, however I will list it and it is listed on my food diary on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I also want to take a moment to show my appreciation for the support I have gotten from my loving friends and family, as I try to make healthy choices to maintain a healthy weight.


Monday

I made the decision to go to a hot yoga class for 6:30 am. So not knowing what to expect a hot 101 degrees hot yoga or a warm into hot yoga class, I wanted to stay light on the breakfast, so I had a grapefruit. I had plans on eating more when I came home, however I didn't get back to the house until 7:45, and I needed to shower and get off to work for 8:30 (that's when I like to get there). But I didn't leave my house until 8:20. So no time to get more to eat. But the grapefruit was very satisfying.
For a mid day snack while at work I had 1cup of green grapes.
Lunch was a salad. 2 cups of Romaine lettuce with 1/2 cup of english cucumber and 5 halved grape tomatoes. Topped with a home made balsamic dressing.

For my mid day snack I had 14 baby carrots. So sweet and tasty.

I got home and was hungry while I was making my dinner. So I grabbed a handful of walnuts to munch on while cooking.

What did I cook? Well I knew from the start of the day that I had left over BBQed chicken breast in the fridge and wanted to use that some how. So what did I make, well I sauteed 1/8th of a red onion, 1/4 of a yellow pepper and 2.15 oz of the chicken. I tossed in 1 tbsp of light sour cream and 2 tbsp of med heat salsa. Mixed it all together and threw it in a tortilla.

Total calories out 1,454 and total in 874. I know this is crazy LOW, and really I didn't know until I got home from the gym and inputted my snack and dinner. At this point I don't want to eat anything else as it is so close to bed time for me, all that food would just turn to sugar and into fat. Hmmm

Sunday
Sunday I had every intention of being a good girl for Superbowl Sunday, however as you will see there is no pictures of the nachos with cream cheese dip, pita bread with guacamole, carrot sticks and various berries. So this is what I did do and eat Sunday.
3 egg whites with 1 whole egg with 5 grape tomatoes sliced up, 2 tbsp of light feta crumbled cheese, and 1 slice of chicken bacon. This is a very tasty little scrambled egg combination.

For snack right before going to a hot yoga class (which turned out to be a cool - warm - hot yoga class, the electrician was in doing work and the instructor wasn't able to get the room fully heated before class started), I had 1/2 cup of low fat plain yogurt, 1/3 cup of bran buds and 1/3 cup of blueberries.


When I got back from the yoga class I was Marvin'. Why? Because I didn't drag my butt out of bed until almost 10am so there was no lunch before my 1pm yoga class. So I made a peanut butter/banana protein shake. Really one of my most fav shakes.

Then I went to the superbowl party. Like I mentioned above lots of salty snacks with a mix of some fruit and veggies.
I estimated the amount of food I ate and calories it would equate to a total of 2,071 calories in and 734 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails