Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh Boy!

Well its that special time of my month, and let me tell you this, I AM NOT COPING WELL!!!!!!

I just simply feel angry, tired, frustrated, impatient, and the list goes on but i can't be bothered to write it all down, other wise that might just take up this whole blog entry. lol

Another reason I am not happy today is I started using this good life heart rate monitor watch. I thought that his would help me to better measure the amount of calories I am burning during my workouts. Well today during my step class half way through I noticed that my wrist had knocked the stop button at some point. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Might be looking into this Polar FT4.

So this is just going to be a basic entry today

Breakfast:

1 cup of kashi go lean cereal w 1/2 cup skim milk & 6 oz of vanilla chai milk










For snack I had my grapefruit. I didn't realize I was hungry until almost 11:30 so I only ate half.
I had lunch and ate the second half of my grapefruit. For lunch I had 2 cups of arugula, 1/2 cup of fennel, with 15 g of sun dried tomatoes topped with 1 tbps of balsamic & olive oil. I am going to thank Kathy from work for her creativity of coming up with this salad.

Snack was 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

Dinner was a chicken ranch wrap. Between the two wrap there was 1 cup of romaine lettuce, 1 cup of bean sprouts, 1/4 of a tomato and 1 tbsp of low cal ranch dressing. I only ate half of the second wrap only because I was just forcing myself to eat at that point and figured it was better to just not finish and to force myself to eat for the sake of eating. I had 6 oz of 1% chocolate milk just to treat myself.













So I went to the gym and did one of the last few spin classes left (sadness the instructor has been doing it for 12 years and just isn't able to to it anymore), anyway so calorie estimated output was 1070 and intake was 1002.
Good night I'm off to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails