Pages

Life adventures through weight loss/maintenance

Friday, March 5, 2010

I got a new suit!

So I just thought that I would show off a picture of my actual washer and dryer instead of the stock photo from the Maytag website. I think that the colour looks great with my purple laundry room. hehe













Yesterday I was out and about, and made a stop in to Sportscheck. They were having a a buy one get anything else in the store (clothing only) at 50% off. So being that I currently do not own a 1 pc bathing suit I thought I needed to get one with the up coming triathlon and all the training that was involved. So here is my new suit. I am excited to wear it come Saturday evening. Yes, yes, yes to touch again on the note that I am a boring adult again I am going swimming on my Saturday night.
Thursday was a busy day. I did not go into work until just after 11. I however still woke up at 5am to go to the gym. I had spin class at 6:10am. The reason I did not go into work at the regular scheduled time is because I had a dentist apt at 10:15am.
I showed up to the dentist a little early thinking that I could maybe get in earlier than 10:15. Well I went into see the hygienist shortly after 10:30. Ugh!
The hygienist apologized and was clearly frustrated with her last apt having run late. All in all I had a good visit, but like most of us I was told I need to floss more than I do. LOL Also I have to say I am a nerd and I am excited that the hygienist looked into my benefits and told me that I can come in twice a year for a cleaning just once a year for a check up. I know who likes going to the dentist.

For breakfast:
1 cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal and 1/2 cup of skim milk

Like I mentioned earlier I went to the gym to and did a spin class. After spinning I went and ran on the treadmill for 10 mins. No warm up and cool down on the treadmill though. I did a cool down after spin class. I cooled down as I walked back to the car to go home and shower. I was quite happy with the fact that I got to shower in my own shower in my own house.
After shower at home I went and made my morning snack. I had to have it early so that I would have time to brush and do a quick floss before going to the dentist.

1 cup of skim milk with 1/2 a banana and 1 tbsp of Kraft smooth peanut butter and 1 scoop of protein powder.

Lunch time wasn't until almost 1pm just because I was busy at work. Actually I was out on the road trying to speak to some business about looking for them to donate volunteer hours to our In School Mentoring program.

1 Old ElPaso tortilla warp with 1 tbsp of garlic hummus, 50g of shaved chicken breast, 1/4 of a red pepper with 1/2 cup of baby spinach and 2 leaves of romaine lettuce.

Snack wasn't very exciting, something practical for driving around the town for the day.

14 baby carrots
Dinner needed to be jazzy after today's practical food selection. Also I was home with Kevin instead of being at my second job. We already had chicken out and thawed. I decided a stir fry would be a good choice, but I didn't want rice. So I went to the grocery store and bought some Presidents Choice Thai rice noodles.
1 cup of Thai rice noodles, 3 oz of grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cup of broccoli, 1/2 cup of cauliflower .15 of an onion, 1/4 orange pepper and red pepper and green pepper. Veggies are seasoned with 1.5 tbsp of Asian Sesame salad dressing.
Just to top up my calories for the day to avoid starvation mode in my body, I grabbed a quick snack.
With www.myfitnesspal.com in the background here is my source yogurt.
Total calories eaten was 1,937 (I was short as per myfitnesspal by 434) and I burned 548.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails